Thursday, May 6, 2010

Etsy Find!

Life is crazy 'round here.  We are furnishing, decorating and trying to get life back to normal these days.  Whatever normal may be!  I wanted to take a minute to share one of my latest Etsy purchases.  I have to credit MC with this purchase, it was really her find (thanks seester!).  Check out our wall in our new little office nook...




Aren't these fabulous?  So sorry for the poor picture quality - not sure what was going on here.  LittleBlueBirdStudios has these really neat Vintage Dictionary Art prints.  There are many, many to choose from and are super affordable art - especially when popped into Ikea Ribba frames like I did above.  With our new space and furniture placement, our walls are very bare so interesting art on the cheap is key right now.  Any of you have any great resources you lurve?


Oh!  And I must share that I can't wait for this weekend.  I have a baby shower here in Birmingham and am so excited!  My mom, MC, aunt, grandmother and Coco's mom are all coming into town for it.  I can't wait to share pictures.  And don't worry - those finished pictures of our addition are coming soon.  I will get over my bare walls and unfinished decorating and finally snap some pics for you.


Happy Thursday!

No comments: