Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November already?

I can't believe it is November. Where did October go? Or September for that matter? Time flies. I love this time of year so much I just wish I had a magic watch where I could suspend time. There are never enough hours to bake enough sweet treats, shop for that perfect gift, decorate my home, spend time with family and friends, and most importantly celebrate Jesus this season. Here's to making every effort to do all of these things and then some...and do them well. I guess I should start with a list...how do you start your holiday season preparation?

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I know...time is flying by and it's going to be the holidays, then January before I know it!!

Monogramchick said...

why aren't you blogging? :)

Dr. W said...

Hello!!! We need some blogging to be happening!!! My world is not complete without a daily dose from the ultimate Type A!!! :)