Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday MC!

Okay, I know I have been a terrible blogger lately - its been more than two weeks! Life is crazy around here. I vow to do better. What better way to start back than to wish my beautiful sister a happy birthday today? I don't know what I would do without her. I wish her a day full of pampered moments and lots of DC and Christmas nougat. :)

Happy Birthday to MC, my very best friend and my fabulous sister!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow to celebrate! Oh, and I apologize for the sub par pic...I am ill-equipped today. And for my blogger buddies, December is busy month for us - lots of birthdays and holiday celebrations so stay tuned! I will even have that giveaway I have been teasing ya'll about!

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Great photo and Happy birthday to your sister!

Rachel H. said...

Happy Birthday to MC! Hope you had a great weekend! :)