Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Shower Bonanza Part 3

I have some precious friends expecting and having babies and have been able to share in their baby shower fun over the last six months! About a week and a half ago, I helped host a shower for my sweet friend Ashley. Ashley and Matt are expecting a little girl, Brooklyn Elizabeth, in just three weeks. We had so much fun at her shower and Ashley received some ADORABLE things. I cannot wait to meet Brooklyn! Check out her fabulous nursery!

The beautiful Mommy to be!


Aren't these little cookie favors adorable?


Eleanor hung out with us while she waited on Dr. Dad to pick her up. (Isn't she too cute here with her mom Marlee?)


I HEART these!

Marlee made this fabulous diaper bag for Ashley...I think I need to put in my own order for one!

I also got to make my first baby GIRL diaper cake. It was so much fun finding little girlie things to decorate with. Of course I got some items from MC - a cute little diaper cover and a preppy burp cloth. I also picked up some cute hair bows, frilly socks and passies!




Thanks for letting me share in your joy Ashley!

**Click here for Baby Shower Bonanza Part 1 and Part 2.

4 comments:

Sara Lynn said...

Ok A. I LOVE the name Brooklyn how sweet. and B that cake is SO cute!

Thanks for sharing :)

The Spann's said...

Kate - great post! You did so good on the diaper cake - I think you need to post a tutorial on how you did that! :) hehe - thanks for a great shower! love ya!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

First, I have to say....I LOVE THE NAME KIKI! In hopes that I don't offend you.....I have the sweetest dog who's name is Kiki. She's sweet & loving and her name suits her perfectly!

Secondly, the shower looked like fun! The diaper cake was too cute! Good job!

I am a new follower and I'd love for you to stop by my blog and check it out! :)

Monogramchick said...

gotta admit i love the cake and not just because of the bloomers and burp....who is going to make your diaper cake? you're the pro!