Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Coco!

I know I sound like a broken record these days, but even though my blogging has been seriously lacking lately, the day cannot begin without blogging about my sweet husband. My best friend and the love of my life celebrates his 30th Birthday today! Coco is the spice in my life, the calm to my craziness, laughter in my most stressful moments. Faithful, loyal, loving, thoughtful, kind and hysterically funny (just ask him for his rendition of "Milkshake" - he prefers to perform in the shower). He is the perfect and only one for me. I thank God everyday that He orchestrated our relationship, I cannot imagine my life without him.

In honor of his 30th birthday, I thought I would share a photo that is 6 years old that was taken on our honeymoon in Monterey, CA (don't we look like babies?).

I can't wait to celebrate 30 more with you sweets!

No comments: