Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Country?

I would never have described myself as "country"...but since I have some newly acquired time on my hands (and I am DESPERATE for some sittin' on my fanny entertainment), I picked up the latest copy of Country Living magazine at my neighborhood B&N.  I was PLEASANTLY surprised by what I found.  There is a wide array of styles and price points in this little magazine and their idea of "country" isn't the country this city girl envisioned!  If you are uber contemporary in your style this may not be the mag for you, but you never know you just might want to check it out.


Now I do have a bit of a bone to pick with CL (yep, they call themselves CL so I think I will too).  On page 18 they showcase a fabulous set of three mirrors for a mere $18 as their "Bargain of the Month" (very poor picture included below).  Since I can't wait to get my little spray paint happy hands on them, I went to the source to place an order.  I got nothing.  The mag references Urban Outfitters but I cannot for the life of me find these babies on their website.  So much of a bargain, they don't exist!  Anyone else have any luck?  Maybe I should write my new friends at CL...  {Oh and for a totally random note on UO, they sell orange duct tape on their website - does anyone else find that really strange??}







No comments: