Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Etsy Find!

I have a throw pillow problem - I collect them and I don't think they were meant to be collected. I like to change them out with every season and it seems that every season I end up buying a few new ones to add to my collection. Oops. I use the same inserts (my fave are from Pottery Barn) and just buy new covers to freshen things up. I had to share with you my latest purchase for my fall/winter collection that I found on Etsy...


I L.O.V.E. this burlap Ampersand pillow. It arrived over the weekend while we were away and I was so excited when I came home to a package! Petit Coterie has some fabulous items and they leave no detail undone (the bottom corner of the pillow has a little silver guardian angel tied to it). You must check them out! I haven't quite decided where in my den I am going to put it. It looks so cute in my pin dot chocolate chair but it also looks comfy on my couch...maybe I need another one. Here we go again.



All this talk gets me in the mood to "switch over" my decor! Is it too early to decorate for fall? What day/month is acceptable? Isn't September 22nd the official first day of fall? Do I really have to wait until then? I want to get out my pumpkin spice candles and decorate with pine cones that smell like cinnamon! Hmmm...would tomorrow be too early?


2 comments:

Sara Lynn said...

I say go ahead and decorate!! I am so ready but I hardly have any decorations *just moved out*!! Enjoy your fall decor!!

Rachel H. said...

This is SO cute!! I love the pillow!