Friday, September 4, 2009

Inspiration

I have mentioned that we live in an itty bitty little house that we love (most days). We hope one day to add on to this house so that whenever we are blessed with a growing family we can stay put (with at least two bathrooms)! We have been in this house 4 and half years and I think every room has changed, been rearranged or repurposed at least once! Coco is very afraid when I start talking about paint colors - I am currently dying to paint our den but he is resisting me...could it be that it will balloon into many more projects? Surely not. I am sure he is not afraid that as soon as the den is painted I will want to redo the striped hallway that includes the current den color and that once I get down the hallway at least one bedroom will be itching for a makeover. I mean that has NEVER happened before. Um, never. Oops.

Anyhoo, I thought I would share a little inspiration with you. One day maybe a few of these ideas will be incorporated into our little house. Or maybe we will incorporate them into our next home. Enjoy! These photos are courtesy of This Old House, Southern Living and Cottage Living to name a few. If you recognize any of the photos and can provide the source, let me know.










1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

I love all the inspiration photos! They are beautiful! I would love to decorate my house, but money is always an issue! :)