Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I HEART Shoes



While Coco and I were in Macon visiting his family we were able to steal away a few minutes to stop by my favorite spot, Ginger Michelle. They have great clothes, fabulous accessories (including their own line of handbags) and adorable shoes. I got lost in the shoes and snapped some pictures (with my trusty camera that stays at home in my purse)...and here are some of my favorites for the fall!

Poetic License Sweet as Candy flat

DV by Dolce Vita Skye heels

Seychelles Compliments of the Chef in teal (yup, these went home with me!)

I love these brown boots but cannot remember who makes them!

Has anyone found anything they cannot live without for their fall wardrobe? Do share!

5 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I love the cute little flats!! I would love to have them...how much are they? I would totally drive to Macon to get them if they are reasonable! Ha-Ha! :)

Em said...

yes i found some awesome tall boots made by coconuts called Virginia and i got them at piperlime.com! They have free shipping and free returns! hope you got to buy some of those shoes!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like you had some fun! I love me some shoes!

Brittany said...

OMG! I want those first pair of flats! L-o-v-e them!!

Monogramchick said...

I love the Skye shoes....fab!